Revision of the Mandatory Standard SI 13209 part 2, dealing with soft baby carriers. This draft standard revision adopts both the European Standard EN 13209-2: December 2015 and the American Standard ASTM F2236 – 16a and allows for compliance with either. The standard's Hebrew section includes national deviations from each adopted international standard as follows:
- The European route of compliance (Chapter A) includes the following national deviations:
- Adds to the informative Annex A dealing with warnings, another line 10.4-10.4.2 relating to stability and to sports activity while attaching a baby carrier.
- The American route of compliance (Chapter B) includes the following national deviations:
- Adds to section 8 dealing with the marking and labeling a requirement that the warnings should be in Hebrew, with one exception. Annex A provides an official translation of all required warnings;
- Changes the wording of section 8.3.